Supplemental Credit Services
Professional cash management consultation that will enhance cash flow and minimize procedural discrepancies
- Complete audit of client's cash collection and application function, inclusive of remittance and bank utilization analysis.
- Establish and implement functional policies and procedures, administering cash application, if requested.
- Comprehensive audit reports, customized to each client’s specification.
- Cash forecasting techniques and procedures.
Professional consultation and advice that may allow clients to transform unforeseen commercial and/or political obstacles
into manageable risks
- Identify unacceptable commercial and/or political risks that have the potential to be mitigated through credit insurance.
- Facilitate the introduction of interested clients to the credit insurance brokerage network, providing preliminary consultation and
- Assist and/or train clients with credit insurance policy compliance and reporting requirements.
- Conduct periodic audits in client receivable portfolios, identifying new or reduced risks.
Identify potential receivable divestment opportunities
- Complete audit of a client's receivable portfolio with divestment potential as a consideration.
- Arrange for an economic divestment of appropriate receivables, and facilitate the acquisition.
Professional lien & bond claim service
- As needed lien & bond negotiation and foreclosure.
- Affiliated in-house counsel to manage state-by-state foreclosure compliance and reporting.
- Competitive & flexible fee structure.
WLAI offers a wide range of Credit Management Solutions , contact us and let us explore how we can assist