A complete range of credit and trade finance services for the new or infrequent exporter to mitigate the unique risk
of international transactions.
- Complete review of existing export credit procedures establishing international credit policies and procedures customized to comply
with each client’s requirements.
- Comprehensive country risk assessments, inclusive of economic, political, and social considerations.
- Payment terms versus risk
- Letter of credit management and documentation inclusive of procedures and training
for ongoing controls and efficiencies.
- Identify and coordinate trade financing requirements,
facilitating communications, package structuring and negotiations with financial institutions.
collection programs, customized to each client’s specification.
- Temporary staffing of international credit professionals
to meet short term personnel requirements, plus comprehensive training programs for the permanent
staff, new to international credit.
International Credit brings a variety of new challenges, contact us and let us assist with your export transaction!